It’s no surprise to those that know me that I have a total Pinning addiction. I decided for those of you who do not, I would start a series that takes my favorite findings from the fabulous site, Pinterest, and give you the cliff notes to what you are missing out on. Here are some of the more exceptional ones that I have found as of late. Enjoy!
1. Since I have recently started a gluten-free diet, this Thai Quinoa Tofu bowl is a perfect new recipe.
2. Since the Boston bombing, this American flag made out of pallets is even more appealing as my next DIY project.
3. Just in time for spring cleaning, this is a great tutorial on how to organize your home office.
4. I’ve seen a lot of DIY jewelry storage ideas lately but this one is by far my favorite.
5. The coolest new finding in baby gear, pura kiki bottles. Stainless steel and tons of colors.
6. Having recently curated our own home bar, these gin cocktail recipes will be handy this summer.
7. Gorgeous limited edition FashionABLE scarves to support ONE and the women in Ethiopia who make them.
8. Brass Bar Necklace by Mark and Graham. Would love to have Oliver’s name and birth date engraved on it for Mother’s Day.
9. Obsessed with these soap rocks! Need to order immediately.
***For the full version of my pinning obsession, follow me here!